Each NLP processes is unique for each individual person and so is the essential oils we use the calm the subconscious mind to allow quicker healing and growth.
1. Grounding: Is used to ground clarity, balance, spiritual awareness. Also used to ground goals and vision.
2. Valor: empowering blend what promotes feelings of strength, courage, problems, self esteem. Replaces negative feelings with uplifting thoughts.
3.Lavender: Most versatile of E.O. promotes that calm the mind and body – Great for relaxation, promote sleep.
4. Rosemary: Improve mental clarity
5. Concentration – Combats Dementia
5. Peppermint: Combats mental fatigue and physical fatigue . Great for mental clarity – Also good for normal digestion and promotes healthy repertory function.
6. Abundance: A great oil to attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace.
7. Forgiveness: enhances the ability to forgive yourself and others, let go of negative emotions. Aids in personal growth.
8. Magnify Purpose: Stimulates desire, focus, and motivation encouraging you to seize the initiative
9. Gratitude: Foster a grateful attitude an embrace the blessings in your life. Gratitude supports emotional and spiritual growth.
10. Brain Power: Gives mind and boosts of clarity, and develop greater focus.
11. Joy: Uplifting blend of oils that creates and magnetic energy and brings happiness to the heart.
12. Peace and Calming: Encourages deep relaxation and assist with meditation to promote a peaceful night sleep.
13. Stress Away: Contains a unique stress relieving combination of line and vanilla and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium.
14. Dream Catcher: Legend to harness the power of positive dreams and guard against clouded vision helping you to realize your desires and stay on path to fulfillment
15. Release: A blend of oils that facilitates harmony and balance of mind and body.
16. Jasmine: A single blend that relaxes the mind, boosts self confidence, promotes a positive outlook on life
17. Acceptance: Encourages self worth, may help over come overwhelm, denial and procrastination
18. Present Time: Helps focus on the here and now to move forward without looking back.
19. Sarah: Sooth deep and emotional wounds help heal traumatic memories.
20. Awaken: helps one become aware of your limit less potential. A first step toward making positive self changes.